9 Tips For A Sanguine Looking For Work
One of the temperaments types that often finds itself in trouble is the sanguine. They have such an outgoing personality that is so driven to keep the party going that they often make agreements which require much more commitment than they are capable of providing.
A number of times I have found sanguines utterly miserable because they have chosen a field which wasn't "social" enough for them. Often they find themselves in the health profession. The initial flash of this job draws them like a moth to flame. However, they soon find themselves chaffing at the long term commitment necessary for the care of others.
If you are a sanguine at a time in your life that you are considering a career change, you should give some thought to real estate.
Here are some attractive factors for the sanguine interested in the real estate profession.
- Now matter how much you plan your schedule must be able to change at the spur of the moment.
- Being out of the office for a couple of days doesn't mean you won't make money.
- Real estate is a constantly changing market.
- There will ALWAYS be a market for real estate.
- Real estate is an EXTREMELY social business.
- You can create your own schedule.
- You will make a enormous impact on the life of others.
- There is an excellent income potential.
- You work for yourself and outsourcing of your position will never be a problem.